Friday, April 27, 2007

Dallin - election

Today was the student council election for Dallin. We won't know if he won until tonite. They are announcing the winner at the school dance. I still have to figure out how to post the pictures he used on his poster. Let's just say that he went with the "Blades of Glory" theme. He's wearing a very special blue leisure suit, a brown wig, a head sweat band, and has a pair of skates slung over his shoulder. None of this was my idea. In fact, none of us have even seen the movie, except for Brandon who told us that it wasn't very good. The caption on one poster says "If you can dream it, you can do it! Dallin Wardrop, Jr VP" The other poster reads "Capture the Dream! Dallin Wardrop, Jr VP" Of course, it was important to put his name on the poster, as he was so disguised that I'm sure no one could tell it was him!

6 comments:

Mark Brown said...

That is hilarious! Dallin, if nothing else I'm sure you provided some much needed humor at school. Did you have to do a campaign speech?

Sheryl -- email me the pictures and I will post them for you. Or give me a call and I'll walk you through it.

Suzi Naylor said...

we have got to see the pictures! I have not seen the movies either but I am sure that Dallin looked just as good in his "get up". How did it go?

Sheryl Wardrop said...

Okay, Dallin won! I tried to have Jason post the pics but it didn't work. We'll try e-mailing them to Mark.

Mark Brown said...

Hooray for Dallin! Way to go!

David Brown said...

Dallin's THE MAN!!! Way to go!

I'm proud of you.

We have spent much of the week with political dignataries: Mayors, Deputy Prime Ministers, Melbers of Parliment, etc. I've even been gifts from the most honored guests, but I would much rather be with Dallin!

Shannon Engle said...

Dallin,

Congratulations! Hope you can get your wardrobe and hair doo under control for your new assignment! We would love to be part of your student body! Goodluck brother!

Shannon